Firearms Law and Safety Training
- Len is your instructor and has been studying MA gun laws for 40 years.
- Legislative Chairman at 3 gun clubs for a total of ~18 years.
- Testifying at gun law hearings, meeting and communicating with legislators and tracking legislation since mid-1970s.
- Part Time Municipal Police Officer for 17 years in a small community and ~7 years at a major Ivy League Boston-area college, Constable for >17 years
- Life Member of NRA, GOAL, and Second Amendment Foundation. Member and Supporter of Comm2A. Charter Member of Pro-Gun New Hampshire.
- Law of Self Defense Instructor Program Graduate
- NRA Certified Instructor and Range Officer
- NRA Certifications: Advanced (Defensive) Pistol, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection In the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Refuse to Be a Victim and Range Safety Officer